Explanations for failed relationships are pouring in every minute.
Vulgarities and misguided notions aside, the responses provide a telling cultural index. Consider the following unedited tweets.
- they’re not supportive of your dreams & aspirations
- someone doesnt compromise
- cuz peeps want their partner to be perfect & don’t make sacrifices
- because you think relationships are supposed to be perfect and don’t want to put in the work when times get hard
- one is doing too much and the other isn’t doing enough.
- your in a relationship but still act like your single
- when you keep your emotions bottled up inside and don’t express your true feeling.
- bc every relationship isn’t meant to last.. Some are learning experiences preparing u for something better
- Many of us have never seen a really happy relationship. Was married now divorced.
- people are more worried about pleasing their followers than pleasing their partner
- The internet is one giant showcase for displaying people you can cheat with or replace your current partner with.
- YOU HAVE A BLACKBERRY
- You think because you’ve got her, you can stop trying?
- cuz you care more about what your friends think.
- lack of God! if God is love, how do u plan to love without him?
- cuz people don’t go to church or pray together…that’s it!!!
CatholicMatchers, what do you think? How do you account for the failure of past relationships?